Join our team as a Boardable Paid Marketing Manager
- Job Title: Paid Marketing Manager
- Division/Department: Marketing
- Reports To: VP of Marketing
- FLSA Status: Exempt
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Boardable is a fast-growing software company with an office in the vibrant Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis. Our mission is to increase board member engagement for nonprofits by becoming the global go-to brand for nonprofit board software. We are always on the lookout for talented people who demonstrate drive, integrity, respect, teamwork, and empathy. If you can bring a diverse perspective, superpower skills, and an amazing attitude to our team, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Paid Marketing Manager will be responsible for acquiring new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. This person will manage all online advertising strategy, execution, and optimization across a number of different social media platforms and search engines. This position requires the utilization of website traffic analysis tools and industry-standard PPC/advertising analysis tools to quantitatively provide recommendations that improve the marketing/advertising effort.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all online paid campaigns
- Measure and optimize Boardable’s paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost per acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms to promote through relevant paid programs
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
The qualifications below are preferred, but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube), and content distribution and placement networks
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results, with a good grasp of measurement and tracking tools, such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research, critical to search marketing efforts to enhance brand positioning and improve search traffic, sales, and customer acquisition
- PPC copywriting: This includes the aforementioned keyword research, as well as SEO and PPC writing guidelines and the ability to analyze and optimize ad performance for optimal results
- Google Ads and Facebook Advertising certifications are a major plus
- Superior organizational and project management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, tech startup environment
- Monthly health stipend or access to health/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Monthly phone/tech stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Convenient Broad Ripple office location
- Unlimited PTO
- Complimentary office snacks/beverages
- Remote work option
Interested in applying? Send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about our team here at Boardable.