Join our team as a Boardable Product Support Specialist.
- Job Title: Product Support Specialist
- Division/Department: Product
- Reports To: Director of Product
- FLSA Status: Exempt
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Boardable is a fast-growing software company with an office in the vibrant Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis. Our mission is to increase board member engagement for nonprofits by becoming the global go-to brand for nonprofit board software. We are always on the lookout for talented people who demonstrate drive, integrity, respect, teamwork, and empathy. If you can bring a diverse perspective, superpower skills, and an amazing attitude to our team, we want to hear from you.
The Product Support Specialist will be the primary point of contact for Boardable customers in need of technical troubleshooting and general product support. This person will need to dive into the product and get familiar with what we’ve built. The role is perfect for someone who wants to help solve customer problems, organize customer feedback, build a career in the tech industry, and make an impact on a growing business.
- Manage support chat and ticketing systems
- Identify root causes of customer issues
- Communicate directly with customers to understand technical issues, answer questions, and relay issue resolutions
- Create and maintain FAQs in the Help Center
- Collect and organize customer feedback
- Work with customer success and product teams
- Coordinate support schedules
The qualifications below are preferred, but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to resolve support issues by chat, phone, and email
- Knowledge of testing major browsers
- Experience using Intercom, Pendo, Freshdesk
- Superior organizational and project management skills; high attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, tech startup environment
- Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities
- Monthly health stipend or access to health/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Monthly phone/tech stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Convenient Broad Ripple office location
- Unlimited PTO
- Complimentary office snacks/beverages
- Remote work option
Interested in applying? Send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Click here to learn more about our team here at Boardable.