Join our Team as a Boardable Customer Success Manager.
- Job Title: Customer Success Manager
- Division/Department: Customer Success
- Reports To: VP of Operations
- FLSA Status: Exempt
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Boardable is a fast-growing software company with an office in the vibrant Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis. Our mission is to increase board member engagement for nonprofits by becoming the global go-to brand for nonprofit board software. We are always on the lookout for talented people who demonstrate drive, integrity, respect, teamwork, and empathy. If you can bring a diverse perspective, superpower skills, and an amazing attitude to our team, we want to hear from you.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and drive renewal and upgrade revenue. The person in this role reports directly to the Vice President of Operations and works closely with the Sales and Product teams to deliver a seamless, positive experience throughout the entire customer life cycle.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers and serve as an advocate for their needs and voices (feedback)
- Work with customers to ensure they find value in the company’s products and services
- Work closely with Sales and Product Development teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Lead customer onboarding and user adoption training
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality of products and services
- Build and implement strategies to ensure customer retention and expansion
- Communicate account and product information directly to customers
- Analyze customer data to look for trends that can inform process and product development
- Assist with technical support as needed
The qualifications below are preferred, but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in account management, customer success, technical support, or a combination (preferably in a B2B SaaS environment)
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs and train others
- Strong customer-facing, written, and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Passion for serving customers and helping them achieve their organizational objectives through use of Boardable’s products and services
- Self-confidence and high energy; motivation and ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and project management skills; high attention to detail
- Nonprofit and/or board experience a plus
- Flexible work schedule/remote work option
- Convenient Broad Ripple office location
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly health stipend or access to health/dental/vision insurance
- Monthly phone/tech stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 401(k) with employer match
Interested in applying? Send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about our team here at Boardable.