Nonprofits in the US are facing an impending crisis. Lack of succession planning, competent leadership, or blueprint for the future are raising alarms for nonprofit experts. Read this study conducted by Boardable, Plymouth University, Bloomerang, Concord Leadership Group, and Donor Search.
Some of the topics covered in the study include:
- Leadership styles of current nonprofit executives- servant leadership, transformational, transactional, and charismatic styles
- The state of the nonprofit leadership environment today- perceptions, training levels, career longevity, etc.
- Strategic and succession planning- an evaluation of the extent to which most nonprofits are thinking ahead
- Leadership development- how the next generation of nonprofit leaders is being introduced to the field and supported in their journey
- Fundraising climate- common statistics and practices of nonprofit leadership in fundraising, and how they translate to the future
- Conclusions- profound trends and statistics about the urgent need for more nonprofit leadership development
If you work in the nonprofit field, don’t miss this study.
Learn where your nonprofit’s weak areas are for succession and leadership planning. It’s not too late to prepare your organization for a strong future!
Want to know how your nonprofit board of directors and staff can be more productive and efficient through the use of technology? With Boardable’s board software, you can centralize board information and communications, where everything (and everyone) is just a couple of clicks away. Click below to get started with Boardable.
Start My 30-Day FREE Trial
(no credit card required)