Senior Customer Success Manager (remote)
Boardable takes mission-critical board and committee meetings from friction to focus. Founded by experienced board executives, the intuitive board management platform brings teams together —wherever they are — so they can prepare, engage, and take action on what matters most. Boardable powers more than 2,000 organizations in over 40 countries, including associations, nonprofits, healthcare, higher education, and enterprise businesses. Learn more at www.boardable.com.
Celebrated for our great benefits, work-life balance, culture, and more, Boardable was recently selected as one of Powderkeg’s best tech companies to work for. We welcome diverse perspectives and invite people to bring their genuine selves to work. Come join a workplace that cultivates wellness, innovation, and a team committed to solving the real-world challenges of today’s boards.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and drive renewal and upgrade revenue. most specifically with enterprise customers. The person in this role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Customer Success and works cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience throughout the entire customer life cycle.
- Build strong relationships with assigned customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Work with customers to ensure they find value in the company’s products and services as measured through NPS and Health Scores.
- Continuous improvement and leadership of customer onboarding and user adoption to accelerate time-to-value and customer “aha” moment in the product.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Product Support, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience; serve as an internal advocate for the customer’s voice and needs.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal for a portfolio of customers.
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Work in ChurnZero to build, manage, and implement plays and outbound activities to drive engagement.
The qualifications below are preferred but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, a good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in account management, customer success, technical support, or a combination (preferably in a B2B SaaS environment)
- Enterprise account experience required
- Experience owning, forecasting, and exceeding renewal, upsell, and/or new business quotas (high volume preferred)
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs and train others
- Confidence and ability to communicate with customer representatives from all levels of the organization
- Passion for serving customers and helping them achieve their organizational objectives through the use of Boardable’s products and services
- Self-confidence and high energy; motivation and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and project management skills; close attention to detail
- Experience with ChurnZero and Hubspot a plus
- Nonprofit board experience a plus
- Flexible work schedule/remote work options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 recognized holidays, and a commitment to work/life integration
- Access to health/dental/vision insurance or a monthly health stipend if you decline coverage
- Life insurance and the option for short term and long term disability coverage
- Monthly phone/tech stipend
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work from home desk setup stipend for all new hires
- Co-working reimbursement program for all remote employees
- Potential of equity compensation in a fast-growing organization
- Bonus opportunities
- Transparent, friendly, fun culture dedicated to living our values
- The gift of Boardable to a board on which you serve, annual subscription
- Corporate charitable donation matching program
- Annual all-hands retreat week
- Exceptional swag
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging including ERG resource group, company celebrations
- Salary range: Commensurate with experience, $72,500 or more commensurate with experience and education. We are committed to compensating our team fairly and welcome conversations about salary. We promise transparency throughout the process.
About Working at Boardable
At Boardable, we are committed to being a team that does what we say we are going to do. We strive to create a space where everyone feels safe – to fail, to grow and to change. We work together to knock down walls to get the job done right. We treat each other, and our customers, with respect, believing that all people are deserving of respect. We care about our customers’ causes, we know that the work they do is important and it helps the world be a better place. We also feel that working at Boardable is more than just a job for us, we want to have a positive impact on the world, not just earn a paycheck. And we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We strive to leave our egos at the door. Most of all, we have fun along the way. The team that laughs together, wins together.
Diversity and Inclusion
Corporate culture is fluid and ever-changing, and we hold ourselves accountable to the belief that there is always room for improvement. Boardable is committed to doing the work to share, learn from, and honor diverse experiences and perspectives. We know we create our best work when we celebrate our differences and to share the joy in our mutual respect and community.
We create equitable compensation, promotion opportunities, and processes because it’s the right thing to do. Our talent acquisition efforts employ measures to mitigate bias in hiring. Through our Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, we support organizations that provide programs for underrepresented groups and communities. Our employee resource group, Belonging, leads strategic initiatives to aid in team member personal and professional development. We strive to foster a culture that embraces belonging and inclusion, creating a safe space for everyone to feel valued, respected, and engaged.
Boardable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage all those interested to apply.