Two of the most predominant nonprofit struggles are actually very interconnected:
(1) Maintaining board member engagement and
(2) Reaching fundraising goals.
Board members who make personal contributions to the organization they represent are more likely to be successful in carrying out the vision and mission. Board members have the opportunity to lead by example so that volunteers and community members can follow suit. On average, only 52 percent of nonprofit boards have 100 percent participation, so we must ask ourselves, “How can I get my nonprofit board members to give?”
What you will learn:
- How board member engagement and donations are interconnected
- Strategies for setting donation expectations
- Board member contribution requirements
- How fundraising technology can benefit nonprofits
Can’t make it at this time? No worries! Just register and we will send you the replay.